~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Sunday, December 30, 2007

14th Day..

Today is the 2 weeks time for us le and oso the last day of Year 2007..Yen..i do hope that we can have a new life and new starting for tomolo which is the 1st day of 2008..I love you so much..i so hope that you can say that..Fung..we start it all over again..i wished to have a new life with you..Even though i think you won't be making that kind of decision again..but..i'm willing to wait until you changed yur mind..i'll be waitin you back from singapore..and i'll be waiting till you to get married with another person..i'll be still loving you just the same way..believe in me..

Baby..If you are really will go to singpore for work..dun worry..i'll be coming to see and visit you in singapore at least twice a month..i have made my decision le..if you are going to live in singapore..i'll be coming to singapore to work when i graduated..i wished to have our life at there..dun worrry..i'll be fully supporting in morale for yur work as a professional beauty therapist there..remember that..there's someone behind waitin and keep prayin for the blessing of God to you..

Yen..do you know that how much i missed you tis few days i back to hometown.? But you keep on saying those thing that you won't giving me a chance back..or you won't wait for me anymore..that's really really hurt..tonite..i can't even online to chat with you..coz i'm out to my fren's house..tomolo you'll be holiday..and oso the last day..maybe you'll go to countdown with yur frens..Yen..so hopin that we can countdown tomolo together..remember last year.? We at sg wang and huggin you so tightly and countdown together.?

My baby Yen..if you wished and think that givin me the last chance for us..and we can try to be together back..you can test my personality..my new personality..i've grown up..i looked up le a lot of thing when without you..i felt the same way when losing you in my life..Pls..call me up when the time countdowning..i'll be waiting for yur call..I love you..Pls do give me a chance..i'll do the best for you and our future..our babies in the future..and our happy family..i promised..

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..