~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

1st Day..2nd Post

Haihz..Cryin a whole day again le..aiyo..Just think of droppin out my words into my blog again..Feel like making tis blog is my memories with my dear..yen..from now on..i think everyday i would like make myself to have a "xi guan"..that's writing a diary..lolx..public diary.?

My dear has rejected to be with me again le..maybe no matter how hard i change myself..we won't be back to the same relation like past le..really regret..aiyo~..cry again..in this blog..i'll write down everyday wut i did..so that even though my dear can't know wut i do..i no sms her..no contact her..she still can know wut i'm into..wut i've changed..and wut i've been doing around the day..

If she read my blog even only once..i feel so grateful..becoz she still cares about me..maybe i should really let go her..let her to have a better life..haihz..just now..really doin the hardest thing in my life..deleting the memories from the friendster of hers..let me feedback the time we together..how happy..aiks..swt..no matter how..

Waiting is only the thing i can do for her lo..just to let her know that..the door of my heart will be always open for her..Her sis..jessie said..if i really wan her to be good..let her go..and come back when you think it's time..when you think you still love her and after you've changed..even though next time you can't change..maybe she'll appreciate wut i done for her..and back to my heart..haha..really hope that will be true asap..can't even wait for that moment..but the time..maybe yen has her better man to take care her le..wut to do..

Aiks..always come to this moment..the bad song i listenin will pops up..the song of "非你莫屬" makes me cry again..walao..how many times ald i cried..lolx..i'll wake up..and be a better man..Dear..wait for me..i'm coming back to you..wait me..remember me..and miss me..I love you..

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..