~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Friday, December 21, 2007

4th and 5th Day

4th and 5th day..these two days..i haven't written anything on my blog yet..so tired and busy..i've just got back to my hometown..sandakan at sabah..Aiyo..always raining..today can't even see the "tai yang gong gong" oso..feel like going for basketball de..but however..my heart still keep on tis blog..haihz..Yen is still on the way to decide who to choose..the guy..i think now more good with yen compare to me le..haihz..

Even..i thought now Yen is online chattin with him..and feel like going online to meet her..but..they're sms-ing..let me count..today..Yen has sms me for 10 sms-s only..maybe with the guy..they have reached 30+..even i got a feel that Yen is just wan to "ying chau" me tis fella then msg me only..My heart so not sweet now after think tis matter..

Today..i've help my family to do a lot of things oh..help them fix tis and tat..really a coming soon de engineer.? Even today wake up at 7am to go yum cha with my parents..really so long time never wake up at tis time and go yum cha..but..no choice lo..the sun has ald shine till my "pat pat" le..compare to kl..7am still dark dark de..

In the morning time..Yen has sent me a msg to say a morning..but..she called me as Dear..i keep on imagine that tis Dear has a special meaning o not.? I even thought that she has accepted me back to her life..but..she's still on the progress of deciding..make my mood back to same.."Down"..Just now..Yen called me to give up if dun wanna wait for her..is that any meaning behind tis.? Wut to do..just lie to myself lo..saying that my life's dictionary do not have the word of "Give Up"..lolx..say then great la..but do..haha..however..wut to do..who ask me to love Yen so much..just Wait and wait..and wait lo..^^ Gambate!!!

Hope Yen will read tis blog lo..so that you can know wut my heart is thinkin and feelin..I love you..I love you..and i miss you so much..Last..Come back to my heart..I'm waiting for you..

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..