~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Monday, December 24, 2007

8th Day

8th Day..the nite before Christmas..it's been a lot thing happened again le today..not a happy things..i did something that hurt my dear feelin again..she said i never changed before..from that time..i knew that she now start to hate me instead of love me le..I'm so sad when i realize all of tis..wut can i do..i'm not at kl..i really so worried about her safety..

Today..dear said she'll out with her fren..Sam..who i actually not tat familiar with de fren..at first..i seems not tat like them to out together..but the matter of fact is..i really feelin to out with my dear today..coz today is christmas eve day..and everyone including me oso feel to have the partner beside..i'm not wan to make her lifestyle to wut i wan..but i just wan to know wut is she doing only..i made a call..2nd call and till the 20th call..there was no response..and i started to be worried..however..at last..Yen picked up the phone call le..my bad attitude is comin out from myself le..i threw out some bad words..which i dun mean to do it..Wut i hope is tonite we can online and chat together..to over a christmas eve nite..although we are now in a complicated relation..

Yen..tonite..if we can chat online..i wish to sing you a song..i wish to have a nice chat with you..i wish to say i love you to you..i wish to be yur santa claus too..but..since you've get mad..mad with the thing i done..i'm so sad..wut i can say is just write in this blog..hopin you will read it and try understand my heart de feelin..Dear..i dun wanna lose you..although you dun love me anymore..but i'll really take care of you too..really waitin for you..i'm so down now..

Santa Claus..do you know wut is the gift that i hope most in this year de christmas.? Tat's my dear..can you give her back to me.? Becoz of her..i can throw out anythin..includin my bad attitude..my face..and everythin..Although i'm a taurus..but i can change to others horoscope de attitude..Wut i wish is you can give her back to me..can you.? Till now..i'm still waitin for you to online..i'm still waiting..930pm..

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..