~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

1st Day..

There's been a long time i never update my blog..but tis time when i wanna drop something into my blog is the 1st day where i break with yen yen..last nite..i cried badly..my eyes now when writing tis blog is red and "zhong"..
I called yen for quite a few times to say i'm sorry..but she didn't really even forgive me..until tis second..i then know how important she is to me..i lost my soul..my spirit..my tears..droppin one to one continuously..Tomolo will be my final exam for statics le..i dunno weather i can score o not..i lost my intension to study..
Yen..I love you..i will not let myself down so easily..coz i will try my best..to make you mine back..i know..no matter how hard i try..maybe you won't accept me back..maybe..you oso won't read tis blog..maybe one day you read tis blog de time..you've ald forgotten me le..2 years de love..will be like sand..i dunno wut to do now..accept for cry and cry and cry..
Yen..i would like to have you back to my life..i swear..i love you forever..i need you to give me one more chance..pls think back of our sweet memories..will you just let them go like tis.? You don't even cry for once last nite.? I'm still waiting for you..now and ever..

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..