~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Saturday, December 22, 2007

6th Day..

The 6th day..the 1st day where our mission to believe each others has begun..i'm so happy that Yen is starting to trust me..and i really hope that i can slowly let her to gain back the confident between us two in our love..My dear..Gambate..dun give me up..Yur baby efungz will holding yur hands tightly to over tis "nan guan"..if we can over it together..I'm sure our future will be really good and will be forever..

My dear..today you whole day oso so busy oh..day till 6 somethin working..and then go church till 11pm somethin then reach home..i oso xiang go church and we then can enjoy the show together..I'm sorry that i unable to make it for you..Dear..i've ready 2 gifts for yur bday le..hehe..^^ one of the present you must like to use it now..lolx..guess wut..let me give you a hint.."It is long long de.." haha..

Just now i together with daddy go catch mice oh..huh..4 black mice..run so fast..aiyo..yur dear me so brave le..haha..^^ But actually so scare oh..wut to do.."Ding ngang" lo..but however..only managed to catch one..the 3 runaway le..but i put the mouse trap liao..hope tomolo can catch them la..they so naughty like me oh..always kacau kacau..hehe.^^ But now i more guai then them la..lolx..

Baby Yen..today i look more happier than yesterday rite.? I hope that our gan qing will be good like past as fast as possible..Dun ever think of forgetting me or wan to find ur ex bf ok.? Just now after chat with you..suddenly i heard something from yur sis..i dun dare to ask..just got listened le..something like "dun tell him 1st"..maybe someday after you read tis blog..you can tell me back if remember..

However..at last..before hang up..i can't manage to say a word.."I Love You..my Dear.."..you're too sleepy..nvm..^^ Erm..just now there's a concert in the tv..and i heard back the song of 陶吉.."就是爱你" and "I Love You"..makes me think back of our past.."就是爱你。。爱着你。。“..and also a song from 张栋粱.."错了再错"..got chance i let you hear hear it ah..ok.? ^^

Dear..I'll love you no matter wut happened to us..Wut you tell me about the pastor said de..i'll remember..

I love you forever..

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..