~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Thursday, December 27, 2007

11th Day..

Haha..today seems to be late to drop some words in my blog..haha..looks like my mood oso good today huh..haha..let me tell one story just some few hours ago between me and Yen..at last she called me le..and i told her my feelin and i feel like changin myself slowly and slowly le within these days..i hope to change more and more..

绳子的故事。。
Just now..Yen said i'm not suitable to her although i changed everythin for her..but we are still not in the same line..last time..Yen passed le one rope to me le..but tat rope seems to be too tiny and i grabbed it..but at last it broke down le..but tis time..if Yen willin to pass me a rope again..and i'll really grab it properly..and tightly..and forever..i won't be letting it off from my hands again..

Now..my chances of winning Yen's heart back is gettin smaller and smaller..she said she feel to get one new bf le..i must be fast..be strong..Tis few days..i'm so busy of putting effort in learning to play a song and sing it together..hopin to give Yen a memorable moment..i wish to let the song to make her to get back the love feelin between us again..

Yen..remember..pass me the rope..dun just hold it in yur hand..and dun pass it to another..i'm waiting for you to do it..I Love You..Missing you Nite and Days..

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..