~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Sunday, December 23, 2007

7th Day

Oh..7th day le..the time i writing tis blog is 2am le..haha..dun worry my dear..i not just came back home then online and wan to write things in the blog..but i just now watched tv oh..so late then drop a few words in our blog lo..

Dear ah..just now 12am is Christmas Eve le..almost Christmas Day le..really hope to over with you for Christmas..but every year..i couldn't really make it for you..huh..i really sad when think of it..tis year the christmas eve more bad..lonely..coz my dear has quarrel with me le..Baby..i really hope that you can forgive wut i've done to you lately..before christmas..I love you..

I told myself that i wan to bring you to a place where got a lot of snow when christmas before rite.? I still remember that..Baby..trust me..when i'm out for working de time..i'll try to bring you to a place where have a lot of white snow..to over our white christmas..have you think about it.?

Dear Yen Yen..
I still hoping you to forgive me..i still hopin you to miss me like usual..i still hoping to know that you still love me till forever..Hope tomolo is yur holiday..you'll spend a good day with yur frens la..but be careful oh..yur sweet lao gong is waiting you home..waiting you back into my heart..Miss you..Merry Christmas..Muacks~ Loving you always..

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..