~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

15th and 16th Days..

Last nite..really no time to drop something in my blog..coz last nite i had a party at my fren's house..so today try to drop more words as i can la..

Now so nervous oh..coz tomolo i'll be back to kl le..and then tomolo nite i'll be meeting Yen Yen le..i'll give her suprises as Yen's birthday will be the day after tomolo..

Yen..i think you never try to celebrate yur bday on the 12am midnite rite..haha..hope we will really enjoy the nite..our last nite..However..i'm still thinkin and prayin that miracle will be happened on the nite..will it be.? Maybe the percentage of tis miracle would be a bit too little for me le..

As Yen said..someone who killed someone..he'll received a punishment of forever in the jail la..even my situation is the same as tis..So..i think i'll be in the jail and won't having the freedom anymore lo..but i never give up..not for only now..but now..coming days..and coming years..

Yen..I still will be saying the same words for you..now and forever..my love for you will never fade..Love you..

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..