~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

10th Day..

Today..no sms from the morning till the nite time..not even a simple morning sms from Yen le..starting to disappear from Yen's world..and slowly..Yen will forget me le..start to be sad..promised to call me..but she didn't do so..i think she maybe really dun wanna contact me ald le..

However..the blog will be still carry on..i so love her..i can't even stop thinkin of her for one minute too..still bringin the hope of changin myself more and more to gain back Yen's heart..still carrying the hope of Yen will coming back to me..i won't let go..i won't just failed so..i'll be waiting..no matter how long..Yen..I love you so much..so forever..

Hope you can really cool down..and then contact me back..Miss you.. =' ( 今天送你一首歌。。“如果你也听说“ 希望你喜欢。。我爱你。。

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..