~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

2nd Day..

Uh..2nd day le..today is my statics final exam..but really got no mood for it..Just before now..i've called to Yen to do like usual day..call her to take breakfast..be careful when out..and today..dated with her to have either a movie which she likes to watch quite long time ald.."Enchanted"..or going for a dinner..may it be the last time i will see her.? I dun dare to think more le..

Last nite..keep on listening to Jay's songs.."回到过去".."爱情悬崖".."搁浅"..and "借口" of his concert..last time i dun feel that tis few songs got anythin nice..i knew le..Yen..if you got chance..download tis song and try listen and feel my heart to you ah..Huh..but dunno when you'll know that there's a blog in me..hope you'll know it lo..but..as i promised..i'll drop everythin in my life in this blog..until the time you accept me back..

When the time i asked you in the call..I asked you.."Yen..you got miss me.?"..Yur answer is "No.."..at the time..my heart so pain..but i never cry..not becoz it's been 2 days le..even though 2 days le..i still will cry when i think of the moment we together..i never cry coz i know le..i should be tough so that i can try be with you again..I know you miss me..but you dun wan to tell me only rite.? Or i've think at too positive le.? Pls let me know if i've the chance to know it..Still waiting you de eFungZ will keep on waiting for you..I love you..My Dear Yen..

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..