~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Saturday, December 29, 2007

12th and 13th Days..

Tonite..i had a wonderful nite..a bbq nite with family..my dad and mum's frens..especially my new fren..Sumi Yoshida..a japanese girl..she taught me a lot of japanese words and my sis and me laugh only when chattin with her..

Ah..guess wut..with the japanese words that she taught me..i wished to say something to Yen Yen..if Yen you can understand..then good la..haha..^^

"Yen..
Nani-shiteta..hanaretakunai..zutto issho-ni itai..aishite-mo ii mo ikkai? li kareshi-janakute gomen-ne..boku-no sei..mattete-ne..

So..mo ichido yarinaose-nai.? Kimi-no-koto maji-nanda..boku-no kimochi wakatte..zutto kimi-o omotteru..However..kimi suki janai..But..kimi-no-koto wasure-nai..itsumo kimi-o omotteru..Itsumo suki-dayo.."

Haha..i think till here you should be blur blur le after read all of tis..you'll know it if you make an effort for it..about wut i told you..gambate..Tis are my pics that i took when the nite..Yen..nite nite..and Suki-dayo..

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..