~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Friday, January 4, 2008

17th..18th..and 19th Day..

Wauh..it's been 3 days i never drop anything inside my blog le..haha..dun worry..i'm still alive..lolx..Let me say a good news la..haha..me and Yen get back well le..Yen at last..on her birthday time..she gave me the last chance in my life..really so appreciate that last chance..and i will grab it tightly in my palm forever..

Yen..as i promised you..i'll tolerance with you in everything..as like today..just when you realized that i made some mistakes in the past..you question me and i never argue with you..i started to learn the word of "patiencity" in myself..no more a hot-gaser like past in me..i hope so..

Dear..i promised you a lot of things in da past..and i now realized that i had break a lot of promises too..so..dear..now i will try my best to do everythin i promised you before le..i hope the best thing in myself..i can give it all to you..let's start it over again..i know tis time we started over again..will let us to learn to love each others more and more again..coz we both oso scare to lose anyone of us..

My Baby..I love you forever..forever and forever..i think tis word will same as you rite.? You'll oso love me forever rite.? See you in sunday oh..miss ya.. = *

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..