~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Saturday, January 5, 2008

20th Day..

Today..wut a dulan day..i really pissed up with someone that can be said very close to me in the future..however..i never get mad..but laugh like hell..coz something that unacceptable..and unpredictable decision happened to me le..wanna know wut's that..no way..i won't tell..coz after i tell..whoever knows the story behind sure get mad..

But today..i really so happy..coz i know that my bad attitude started to get off from myself..today i being played..or being fooled le..lolx..however..i never get mad..my hot gas start to get off..even though i spoke some bad words in front of my gf..but i never scold in front of Yen..Dear..i made it le..i totally lost my gases..i start to be more patience and realize that scolding will not make everythin to be good..but..make everythin to be bad..

Becoz of you..i be patience..becoz of you..i willing to accept everythin bad which done to me..being fooled..i no care..all becoz i love you..i willing to change becoz of you..For my bad words..pls give me some more time..i believe..with yur faith..i'll change it de..

eFungZ..gambate..Yen Yen..I love you..

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..