~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Update About Me..

Awhh..it's been a while i never update my blog here..not becoz i was lazy..but i quit using the internet service at home recently..so much probs occured with the line..haha..you must think that i'm going to say the streamyx sux again rite.? Not really..the line is good..but the only matter is the "housemate" who blame me for downloading for too much..

Haihz..so sien when talk about tis matter..especially thinking of the "baka" who complainin..wut to do..everyone in the house in shy shy de..no one is dare to stand out and give him a ..... (you know wut i wan to say rite?)..so finally..i decided to MOVE OUT from that house..probably tis 28th gua~ haha..having my new room in 17th floor..OMG..+10 floor liao..tis time really can be said as "high up live home"..the most important is no need to see the dulan face of that fella..wana wack him when see him..

thanks for my best fren Gavin..who gave me a counselling on the malay food stall..now..i can live in my life without internet..at first..really feel like touching the com..listenin to music..watchin movie..play games and so on..but now..it's been 4 days i never deal with the com..lolx..i can do it..!! Yes..as i wished i wan to do well in tis sem..GPA 3.3..i'm gonna score you tis sem..

Thinking of my family..haihz..so miss my family in sdk..wish to go back to sdk..but i need to work for money to go holiday with Yen..need to buy for the drumset i wished so long time..and oso the camera..OMG..all together i think i need most probably is RM4000++..where am i going to get those money.? Figuring out..Haha..tis month is my dad's bday..bought him a Samsung phone..hope he likes it..as his Nokia fell into the toilet bowl recently..pity that phone..lolx..

In this sem..i feel that i'm lacking of time..need to study..prepare for tests..work for two companies..go pak toh..haihz..swt-ing..no matter wut..i wan to be hardworking as i wan to have my own enjoyable life as soon as possible..dun wan to have a lot of lazy worms on my body like past..hope everyone will give me faith la..hehe^^ till here my bloggy tis time..

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..