~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My 20th B'Day

Haha..Yesterday was my 20th bday oh..Wut i was so happy is that..the frens who greet my Happy Birthday increased tis year..wakakaka..can't imagine that coz usually my attitude will make a lot of frens to "dulan" me or worse not be fren with me..hahahha..

1st of all let's talk about who greeted me in my b'day..eVon..you're the 1st one oh..tis gal leh..phone no credit le..still save for the last $$ to send me a msg..really touch..thank you..haha..for UTAR's frens..tzyy shyuan & sherril (blur blur + blue blue gal)..however..bad news occured in tis time..shyuan's hamster pass away le..aiyo..

To Shyuan: Take care oh..Dun be too sad ok.? Dun let tis to disturb yur study mood oh..Gambate neh~!!

There were so many frens who greet me through friendster..facebook..and msn..<< Aaron..charles (hak guai)..chi ying (my k mui)..shyyi..gavin (my best fren since primary sch)..mian hui..tsen (mashimaro -- if i not mistaken yur 花名 is so rite.?)..steven..tai yeong..>> Besides that..there's others who i wish to special to describe them..

Let's talk about vianney..haha..tis gal knew my bday on 22nd ald..and wish to greet me on 12am of 23rd..haha..so so so touch..wakakaka..vianney..i like wut you wish me oh..as i said b4..最ngam听..follow up..justina..haha..sorry to say that..yur last position to greet me has been taken by two person..da 1st one is amy..and 2nd is eva..but..amy..my bday is 23rd april la..not 24th apr..super super late..i'll be back on 8th may..then come out yum cha you spend me..i drive you home..ok.? Eva..i thought you really forget me le..waited for ur msg so long time..till i woke up just now..then saw it..really thanks..^^

For those who i missed up..really sorry oh..but i would like to say "thanks thanks thanks" to you all too..

Last nite..Yen and I went to Pasar Malam at Tmn Khong Lock (Cheras)..well known as the longest pasar malam in KL huh.? Really long..haha..bought a lot of food there..but quite disappointed with many incident..Yen bought the fish balls..but the fish balls were so hard..walao..chinese proverb used to describe it as 丢死狗..haha..next..龙苏唐 oso same..one word "hard"..臭豆腐 really stink like went into a big big big dustbin..haha..a lot of ppls queuing up to buy from it..hahaha..i wonder if we eat in the car..would my car become MPS(SDK frens should know lo) liao.? lolx..

Aha..we oso went for a movie..Jackie Chan's Forbidden Kingdom..the movie only can give 3.5/5 stars le..coz got a bit sien..not same like last time he fought and jump here and there so geng liao..although his kungfu still there la..maybe old ald..Jackie Chan..you should drink more Anlene Milk ya..helps yur bones..haha..There were also Jet Li..and 刘亦菲 in the movie too..really pretty like the online game's character..haha..

Till here la my bloggy today..gotta on my NOS system for Math le..if not really wut Gavin said..打包..haha..WwwOooSShhh...

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..