~ Welcome To eFungZ's Bloggy ~

Sunday, February 3, 2008

3rd Feb 08'

It's been quite some time that i never update my blog le..today is sunday..wut a suprise that i never out today evening and meet my dear..a word "lonely" suddenly appeared in my mind when writing tis blog..however..luckily there's a movie that accompany me throughout the nite..

Watch until half..can't watch le..have you watch the 斗牛要不要 de movie neh? Haih..pity de me..always cry when watch till the romantic de part..or those very touchin de words which come out from them..suddenly will think of me and yen de past..

So miss my dear now..after tomolo..i'll be going back to hometown le for CNY..after one week then can meet lo~ then i'll bring you a suprise if i could..for our 3rd year Valentine's day..haha..i wonder wut will you bring to me leh.? Perhaps..a small dish of food that you cook for me will really put me in comfort le..

斗牛要不要..really a good movie..watch it liao..then you will start to love yur another one in yur life more deep le..Baby..i hope you oso will learn something after watch in the movie oh..I love you..Bye Bye..meet you in Valentine Day lo~ = *

No comments:

Enjoy My Song..